This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Boy Wonder

Hi everyone, how are you all doing?
You have Vicky here today with a little bit of a CAS creation, yep I normally do my my foofy & fancy but I'm getting quite attached to these CAS cards...............trust me though my foofiness is here to stay also lol ;0)
Ok so I'm here with a stamp from CC Designs.........
...........this is Pollycraft 'Nipper', isn't he a cutie. I cheated quite a bit with this card, I coloured him with Copics but I paper pieced his T-Shirt, Shorts & even his little Bucket lol. I used the scraps from the papers I used on the card. I fussy cut him out & popped him onto foam pads.

The yummy colourful papers are MME 'Boy Crazy' which are fab & colourful for those hard little boys cards ;0) The 'Boy Wonder' sentiment is also from the pad. I machine sewn all layers of papers. 

Items used............

All of the above items are of course from Bunny Zoes, each link will take you directly to each item.
 Also dont forget about the HUGE SUMMER SALE!!!!!!!!! Yes SALE peeps, go on, go shopping & treat yourself.............fill that basket right up & believe me with this awesome sale you can do.
There are also lots of new goodies that Nikki has coming in & some that have already arrived.......
Also 40% off Marianne D, 40% THATS HUGE!! Even I've took advantage of that sale & got a few new dies ;0)
Well go on, what you waiting for...............SHOP!!!!!!!!!!! ;0)

Thanks for stopping by us girlies at Bunny Zoes really appreciate it mmwah.
Tatty bye & squishy hugs Vicky xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment