This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Nipper

Hi :)  It's Kathy here with another new release CC Designs card to share.
This one is using a very cute Pollycraft stamp called Nipper.



I thought it would make a great Belated Birthday card.  With "Oh Crab" on the front and "I forgot your Birthday" inside.

I used papers from the Uncharted Waters pad by Glitz to make a beach scene.  All I had to do was tear the edge to make a waveline and the gorgeous papers did the rest. I used the CC Designs Mini Alpha and Numbers Die to create the sentiment. Nikki doesn't have this in stock at the moment, but if you'd like it just email her at 
 nikki@bunnyzoescrafts.com and she will get it in for you :)  It's a great alphabet to use on cards because it's nice and small and it's a fun font too! I also used a warm grey copic to create a shadow around the edge of the letters to try to make it look as though they were really on the sand. 
The image is coloured with copics.

Thanks for dropping by today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous card as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete