This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Sweet Tilda with Balloon

Hi guys, Liz here today with a gorgeous stamp by Magnolia from the latest animals collection called Sweet Tilda with Balloon, isn't she adorable!!!!
I have coloured her  with my distress re-inkers and used Two of the new papers from the same collection, I love how well they mix and match,
I cut two 6x6 paper pieces in half to form two triangle shapes, added some distress ink on the edges, then distressed the paper edges and  added a hint of lace on the the edge of the top layer, I also tucked a little bit behind the top left top corner for a little added interest too,
the sentiment is by kaisercraft and i have used a Whimsy die to cut out the shape, all links below,

I also used some of the gorgeous Doo Hickey Knic Knackerys for the butterfly tail,

Items used:

Check out  all the latest products Nikki has in store, wow they are fab!!!!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment