This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 17 March 2014

Yuki

Hi, it's Kathy here with a card I made using a Saturated Canary stamp called Yuki.  She's so beautiful isn't she! I especially love her eyes.
It's the first time I've used a Saturated Canary stamp and I absolutely loved colouring her.
I decided to use some paper from the My Minds Eye - Cambridge Court pad and coloured her with copics to match.



The sentiment is from the Everyday Moments set by Whimsy Stamps.
I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die to make some little roses and the leaves are from the Whimsy Vines die.  I used antique linen distress ink on all edges.
I also used some dark pink raffia lace behind the image. It wasn't quite the right colour though (too bright), so I swiped it with a white ink pad and it worked out perfectly :)  I will have to use this trick with the raffia lace again.

Thanks for dropping by for a look today.
Kathy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment