This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 29 December 2013

Twinkle Toes

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are having a relaxing break now :)
I got quite a few crafty goodies for Christmas and I was very keen to use some of them and make a card, but firstly there was the dreaded job of cleaning my craft room.  It was such a mess!!!
Anyway after getting that done (it took me a whole day!!!) I decided to use this Jo Davies image and make a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Isn't she gorgeous!!!  It is a Whimsy Stamp called Twinkle Toes and it's on sale at Bunny Zoe's at the moment too.  Actually everything in the store is on sale :)



The sentiment is from a Whimsy set called Magical Mini Letter Seals .  The beautiful paper is from a pad by MME called Cambridge Court and I tried to choose copic markers to match.  I used one of the Christmas presents I bought myself too :) , the Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, and I love it! I am going to use that a lot, I can tell.  I also used some star dust sticklesweb ribbon and acrylic round gems.

I think this card would be great for lots of occasions, birthdays, graduations, even New Years Eve!
Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Kathy

1 comment: