This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 28 October 2013

Peaceful Tilda...


Good morning everyone, how was you weekend?, good I hope...how stunning is this new Magnolia stamp...shes the beautiful Winter Wonderland - Peaceful Tilda, I stamped her in soft grey this time for a softer look (what do you think?, did it work) but still coloured her with my distress inks I paper pieced her dress and glittered her up using Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust...the lush papers are from the Kaisercraft - Miss Empire 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, gorgeous muted colours isn't it...I added a sentiment from the paper pad, a lush Organza Ribbon - White (25mm Wide), a scattering of 4mm Flat backed Pearls - Cream and finished with a Prima flower...all the details are on my blog as always...enjoy the start to your week and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. Morning , Aww how lovely is your image coloured so beautifully too! gorgeous card as always x

    ReplyDelete