This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sweet November Mermaids (no 1)...


Good evening everyone I hope you all had a fantastic weekend...how cute is this little darling...shes from the incredibly cheap C.C. Designs Sweet November Mermaids set, I think this set is a bargain for three stamps...I coloured her with my usual distress inks and used some Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust to glitter her tail and top...the papers and sentiment are from the Kaisercraft - Miss Empire 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...aren't those colours so lush....I finished with a few scattered pearls from the Mixed Bag of 3mm Flat backed Pearls, a bow made from Organza Ribbon - Orange (25mm Wide) all the details can be found on my blog as always...thanks for stopping by this evening and enjoy the rest of your night
Mina xxx 

2 comments: