This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 13 June 2013

La-La Land Crafts Irish Marci and Kangaroo Marci ♥♥

Hello,
Silvie here. Today, I'd like to share two cards featuring two gorgeous stamps by La-La Land Crafts. Those stamps are currently not available at the store but if you email Nikki, she'll get them for you - isn't it awesome??
My first card is with Irish Marci. I know not very Irish as I coloured her in pinks but this just shows how versatile this cutie can be. I have also used a couple of dies available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts, they are: La-La Land Butterfly and Magnolia Leaf swirl. The sentiment in the top left corner is by Whimsy - from the Vintage Birthday Tabs. The bow is made with Bow Easy.


My second card features Kangaroo Marci and two La-La Land Dies: Scalloped Border and Filigree Corner.

For more details, please visit my blog
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie

1 comment: