This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 7 June 2013

Bella with friend

Hello Hello!
Franz again here with my weekly project :)
My protagonist today is the lovely Bella with friend by Wild Rose Studio:



I speedly coloured the two elephants with just a pair of grey  Copics and then I used my Prismacolor pencils...I'm cautiously approaching to them! lol!

 
The paper I've used is called Rose Romance and it's from Magnolia, I also added some Pearls and a lovely Pearl Brad.
 
The adorable sentiment is from C.C Design, the fab flower from Prima and here you can also find the cute "Love" charm I used on my project :)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
A big hug everybody,
Franz.
 

3 comments:

  1. beautiful presentation of our WRS image wonderful colouring
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Wish my speedy colouring looked like that.
    Awesome card and love the cute elephants :)

    ReplyDelete