This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Just Me and a reminder...


Hi everyone I hope your having a good week so far and are getting a bit of sunshine... I have something different for my card for today, you know the way Bildmalarna stamps make such cute little stamps well the girls have grown up a bit and this beauty is called Bildmalarna - JustMe Nr.7...I used my distress inks to colour her and teamed her up with these fabulous papers from the lush Echo Park - Sweet Girl 6x6 Paper Pad, the sentiment across the middle is cut from the same pad too, I finished with a gorgeous coloured bow made from Organza Ribbon - Lime (25mm Wide) and added a lime green rose from the 15mm Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag all the details are on my blog as always...oh and just a little reminder and explanation...we still have our 'Case the DT member' challenge going atm but don't worry if you don't want to case an individual member you can just case their colour scheme they used or even an image or paper etc...we really don't expect you to make cards exactly little our team...so go on get creating and join in you never know you might win...enjoy the rest of your evening
Mina xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment