This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 17 May 2013

Another Flower Fairy

Morning Crafters,

I am back again with another card using one of the most gorgeous, cutest Whimsy Flower Fairies, these images are just the cutest. I have paper pieced this little fairy, something I have wanted to do for ages. I have just used ordinary glue so unfortunately you don't get quite as much dimension but it is gorgeous IRL. The tiny elements on this stamp were rather fiddly but I do love the result.





The Design papers are from Magnolia called Hydrangea.  The leaves are cut from the Marianne Design Swirl and Leaves 3 Die Set, links at the end of the post.




Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a beautiful card and image the colour is stunning too x

    ReplyDelete