This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Love Remembering those special moments

 Morning Crafters,

I have a card to share with you today using the new CC Designs images and this little lady is called "Drozy's Darlings Dress Up".  Isn't she just adorable.  I have used that gorgeous Prima Pad Lyric again and I know I have received several emails of how pleased you are with this pad so I know I'm not alone in how fabulous it is. I have coloured Drozy with copic markers and have used the prima lyric buttons in the centre of the clock and bow.



I added the tiny flat back pearls to her hairband.

As usual all links are in the below thumbnails and more details can be found on my blog HERE.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. tooo cute . very pretty image .
    lovely colors n beautiful flowers !!!

    ReplyDelete