This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 18 April 2013

I Won the Magnolia Ink Magazine Contest


Morning Crafters,

I have a very special post for you today. Have you seen the latest Magnolia Ink Magazine, eeeeeeeekkkkk, it's the first time I have entered the competition in the magazine and guess what, I wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, yes I did, can you believe it.  I'm a little excited about this, don't know if you can tell.  Anyway they only posted the front of the Paper Bag Card so I'd like to share the whole project with you today.

O.K. so I made this paper bag card for my Daughter's 21st but I wanted a card that could be signed by alot of people in the company that we work for, so this is what I came up with.  



On the left handside of the inside, I moved the digits on the clock around so that I could place the hands of the clock on 2 and 1, 21 O'Clock, lol.


On the right handside. I used a bulldog clip covered in crackle paint to hold all the postcards for individual departments to sign.




I didn't want to bombard the BunnyZoe blog with too many pictures, but there are loads on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I saw this in the magazine, its beautiful.
    Id of loved to recive something like this for my birthday.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on winning the Magnolia Ink Magazine competition. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tracy!!

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow many congratulations you are so creative and deserve to be a winner xx

    ReplyDelete