This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Maya's Kitty Chases Mice

Hello everyone, it me again, Karina, to show you as promised some more inspiration I made with the new Whiff of Joy Halloween images just released on last Sunday. Did you have seen them, yet? If not you really have to take a look at them all. They are just the cutest and perfect for your Halloween projects.

The one I have for you today is called 'Maya's Kitty Chases Mice' and is drawn by the Simply Maya artist Gina Elerion. I coloured the image with Copics.
Below you can see a close up of the image...

Thank you so much for your visit here. Hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Check back soon for another project I made with those adorable images from Whiff of Joy.

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card! Great coloring of that cute image. Love the papers, layers, and embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaw stunning coloring. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so much fun hunny, and I adore your colourwork, it is so awesome - simply brilliant happy halloween card, love it. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete