This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 4 December 2011

Isn't She Gorjuss!

Hi Everyone,

Tracy here and I don't know about you but I'm well into the swing of Christmas, well with crafting anyway, still got all my presents to buy.  I have a gift bag and candle to show you today.



I have used the NEW Gorjuss Stamp Alice and isn't she Gorgeous.  I chose the Magnolia paper SWIRL and there is upto 25% off Magnolia products at BunnyZoe at the moment so you may want to check it out.  I have also used the Magnolia Doohickey Dream Tag and Swirly Lace Dies.  I have used lots of my favourite Stardust Stickles  and flat back pearls on the snowflakes and added Marianne Design Ribbon Roses in the centre of the large snowflake on the top right.

Hope I've inspired you today.  All other details can be found on my blog HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I love it ! That's Christmassy, but not too much as you avoided green and red. The girl is really cute.

    ReplyDelete