This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 26 August 2011

Beautiful Tilda...

Hi everyone Mina here just popping on to show you this stunning Tilda, shes from the Magnolia Dreams collection and is called Beautiful Tilda...I love colouring this Tilda she is so gorgeous and any colour suits her...I used distress inks for colouring...the amazing papers are from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens paper pad and I also used a Prima Corina Flower for her...all the details are on my blog as always...enjoy your afternoon everyone
Mina xxx

5 comments:

  1. wauw this card is beautiful!
    I love this stamp.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mina your card is a beauty, a sweet beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minna, she's beautiful, I love the distress colors you used, and that DP is gorgeous. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful card. :) X X

    ReplyDelete